Saturday, August 23, 2008

Visual Update: 75kg.

As with my other updates, each time I break a plateau, I have a visual update just for record. (Update: For those who are reading for the first time, this means that this is a 25kg loss from my last known weight of 100kg weight in this time last year in 2007, feel free to browse my blog for the weightloss journey thus far) :)

So this is me, today standing at 75kg, 23rd August 2008.

Yeah, I know its a different kind of picture from my usual smiley visual updates but I'm tired, just back from dance class... but this will do for now.. :)

And stop it with the "WAH!! WHAT KIND OF POSE IS THAT?!" Its just a pose okay! Wipe that smirk off your face and stop sniggering! (pout)

And yar larh! I know still so fat BUT... I'm getting there ok.. slowly BUT surely.

And you know what?! That Bad Angel racer back top for this workout outfit? Cost me only $5!!! Swee right! Alrighty.. thats it for now! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pam...

lemme ask my bro how to link 1st.. sorry i am IT idiot..

but if i m not wrong.. wordpress doesn't have the tab to link to other pple's blog....

anyway, no matter wat.. lemme ask my bro..

Bengbeng said...

i am down to 74 kg from 78 kg in 45 days. i target losing another 5kg in 3 months. :)

u look slimmer than yr pic

Aka Pamela S. said...

Sin: LOL.. okay. Thanks! Are you the one in white? BC if you are, there is ONE more picture of the battle that you're in. Let me know.

Bengbeng: Thanks for leaving me a message. What do you mean I look slimmer than my pic? You saw me in person before?

MLMaestro said...

Hmm...not bad. You can become a model :p

Aka Pamela S. said...

Maestro : Model eh? For what? Dairy products? LOL! K.. kidding.. thanks :)